Terms & Conditions / Cancellation Policy
– If 48 hours notice is given to cancel a lesson/activity, a refund less 25% administration costs will be given.
– If less than 48 hours notice is given, no refund will be given.
– We are an all weather facility and no refund will be given for reasons of
– All deposits are non-refundable. In relation to parties, balance payments
are also non-refundable.
– We require 48 hours notice for any alterations to a booking otherwise charges may still be incurred.
– If we do not receive payment for monies owed by the stated dates then your booking may be released.
– We do forecast a start and end time for groups but we would ask you to be considerate of other customers, and weather conditions which may extend queuing time on the toboggan run.
– Sno-tubing sessions are inclusive of getting on and off the slope and the safety brief section.
– Cheques can be made payable to ‘John Nike Leisuresport Ltd’.
*Schools, large group bookings and parties will receive a confirmation of their booking along with specific terms and conditions and cancellation details.
What To Wear
*For taking part in sno-tubing and tobogganing, outdoor clothing is
required. Sensible footwear is essential i.e. shoes with good grip on the soles, no heels and no open-toed sandals.
*For taking part in skiing or snowboarding long-sleeved clothing, trousers, full fingered gloves and socks must be worn. We do not rent any clothing to participants.
– Children under 4 years are not able to take part in any activities.
– The sno-tubes are strictly one rider per tube.
– Children between 4-7 years sit in their own tubes for the sno-tubing activities but must ride with an adult (aged 16 years and over) on the toboggan at no charge to the adult. The adult must be in control of the toboggan at all times.
– Children aged 8 years and over must ride the toboggan alone.
– Children must be 6 years and over to ride the viper drop.
The activities are all outdoors and will run unless affected by extreme
weather conditions such as heavy snow, high winds or storms. In this case we
may need to move your booking or request you keep toboggan tickets for use
on another occasion.
The centre will always endeavor to accommodate special needs or disabled
visitors. We do ask that you call the centre and speak to a manager before your visit to discuss requirements and avoid disappointment. Please be advised that we do not have lift access to the first floor alpine lodge restaurant where all parties eat, however there is disabled access via an pathway outside. An ‘access statement’ is available on our website under the contact us section or can be emailed to you by request.